Let's start this over completely new,
there's nothing else that I would rather do.
Forget the past heartbreaks,
erase our minds of all mistakes.
In the future, love is all that I see,
believing nothing except words exchanged from you to me.
My mind is clear now, all hurtful thoughts are gone,
where pain once was, now love has grown.
Depression no longer lives within me,
the wounds that only I use to see, have finally been set free.
My heart has been perfectly pieced back together,
now is our chance for a new "always and forever."
there's nothing else that I would rather do.
Forget the past heartbreaks,
erase our minds of all mistakes.
In the future, love is all that I see,
believing nothing except words exchanged from you to me.
My mind is clear now, all hurtful thoughts are gone,
where pain once was, now love has grown.
Depression no longer lives within me,
the wounds that only I use to see, have finally been set free.
My heart has been perfectly pieced back together,
now is our chance for a new "always and forever."
No comments:
Post a Comment