to find a love like mine.
I use to wonder who I'll spend the rest of my life with,
trying to picture what he would be like.
Now I know just how amazing he really is.
I can't get enough of the way he makes me feel.
When I see his face,
nothing else matters.
And when I look into those green eyes,
the whole world is left far behind me.
He is my fairytale,
the prince that I have always dreamed of.
When I say that I am in love,
no one seems to believe me.
But the truth is:
Everytime "I love you" leaves my lips,
I mean every bit of it.
I use to wonder who I'll spend the rest of my life with,
trying to picture what he would be like.
Now I know just how amazing he really is.
I can't get enough of the way he makes me feel.
When I see his face,
nothing else matters.
And when I look into those green eyes,
the whole world is left far behind me.
He is my fairytale,
the prince that I have always dreamed of.
When I say that I am in love,
no one seems to believe me.
But the truth is:
Everytime "I love you" leaves my lips,
I mean every bit of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment