Welcome message
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" - Dr. Seuss
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Love Adventures
Remember when you made up that silly excuse in Mrs. Harper's class freshman year just to come sit by me, & I played with your hair pretty much the whole hour? Yeahh, I think that was the first time we ever really met. & even though we didn't say much, my entire body was tingling just from your presence. Remember when Justin had to make me ask you out because he knew you liked me back but you were taking absolutely forever to tell me? I'm so glad I listened to him that day. Remember when we shared our first kiss on Valentine's day of 2008? I think that was pretty much the worst kiss known to mankind, lmao. Trust me, this is no offense to you, bc we were BOTH not very experienced ahaha. & yes, I'll take most of the blame bc I know I was horrible lol. Remember when we went to Blue Bayou for your 16th birthday & you tricked me into getting on that ride with you at Dixie Landin & you had to carry me piggy back around the park until I finally felt well enough to walk? Bet you learned your lesson! :) Remember when you bought me my first promise ring & I wore it every single second of everyday except for when I showered? It broke my heart when it was stolen.. thank you so much for buying me a new one baby♥ Remember when we started to fight, & all of our love turned into hate? That was when I realized that I'd much rather die than live without you. Remember when everyone at school would not stay out of our business & always tried to make everything 100% worse? & everytime we started to get close again they would start drama with us and ruin everything? Gosh, I hate messy people. I'm so glad we're done with school. Remember when I did everything in my power to get over you, like going to parties & dating boys I didn't even really like? Yeahh, that didn't work to well since you'd call me and talk to me the WHOLE time I was at a party lol. Honestly, you know you never really wanted me to move on, you loved me but at the same time you craved the single life. Remember when I was talking to that boy who you said looked like a tadpole & all 3 of us were awkwardly together at the skatepark one night? & I broke up with him, left him there at the skatepark as he watched me walk away with you? lol wow, that was mean. & even though we acted like a couple 85% of the time, you still didn't want me. No matter how hard I tried. Remember when you were diagnosed with leukemia in May of 2010? I thought nothing in the world could do more damage to my already broken heart, but I was wrong. My whole soul shattered into a million tiny pieces that day. Remember when you finally asked me back out after two years of me waiting & crying? That was one of the best moments of my life. You said the sweetest and most romantic things that I have ever heard in my life & I will never forget how special you made me feel for as long as I live. Remember when you held me close & told me you love me just the way I am? When I have no make up on, my hair unstraightened, & wearing comfy clothes because you love me for me? You made me feel like the happiest girl in the world. Every little critcizing thought that I have ever had about myself completely washed away. Because YOU loved me, just the way that I am. & you are the only one that matters. These are the moments that have made us who we are today. No matter if it was absolutely amazing or tragically unbearable. You came back for me. You are here, & you are mine. & I pray to God that we stay together and that we make many, many more memories.♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment