I'm fading in the distance.
I don't know who I am anymore,
I'm different, just not the same.
Something has changed within me,
everything is going wrong.
I don't know how to find myself,
I'm lost somewhere in the past.
Just a memory of what I use to be,
I don't know how to get it back.
Things are moving to fast,
I can't keep up with the changes happening to me.
I'm stuck in a hole,
trying to crawl out only makes me go deeper in.
Things have gone from bad to worse,
I'm trapped in this hell that I have created.
My heart cries out for happiness but finds nothing.
How is it possible to loose yourself?
There's nothing left of what I use to be,
but I'll put the pieces back together eventually.
I don't know who I am anymore,
I'm different, just not the same.
Something has changed within me,
everything is going wrong.
I don't know how to find myself,
I'm lost somewhere in the past.
Just a memory of what I use to be,
I don't know how to get it back.
Things are moving to fast,
I can't keep up with the changes happening to me.
I'm stuck in a hole,
trying to crawl out only makes me go deeper in.
Things have gone from bad to worse,
I'm trapped in this hell that I have created.
My heart cries out for happiness but finds nothing.
How is it possible to loose yourself?
There's nothing left of what I use to be,
but I'll put the pieces back together eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment