yet all I see is grey.
It's been this way since the day I lost you,
all of my happiness has faded away.
People said we wouldn't last,
we turned from them and started to laugh.
That was a few years back...
back when we thought our love would always last.
My love for you still runs strong,
but all of your love for me is gone.
You're the reason why I live,
without you this world has nothing left to give.
Now you're gone and so is my will to stay alive,
without you... I would rather die.
So when I'm gone.. remember me,
let me live in your memories of what we use to be.
It's been this way since the day I lost you,
all of my happiness has faded away.
People said we wouldn't last,
we turned from them and started to laugh.
That was a few years back...
back when we thought our love would always last.
My love for you still runs strong,
but all of your love for me is gone.
You're the reason why I live,
without you this world has nothing left to give.
Now you're gone and so is my will to stay alive,
without you... I would rather die.
So when I'm gone.. remember me,
let me live in your memories of what we use to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment