The way you smile,
remembering your face in my mind.
Wishing that I could see you for just one moment of this day.
Today is just another day of thinking about you.
When you're all that's on my mind,
writing these silly poems seem to be the only things that help.
Putting thoughts of you on paper is the only way to get my feelings out.
Today is just another day without being in your arms.
When I long to be held, I miss your touch.
Not able to lay by you and wrap my arms around you,
resting my head on your chest until your hearbeat is the only thing that I can hear.
Today is just another day of not seeing you.
Not looking at your face,
not being able to stare into your eyes.
A day that I can not kiss your lips.
Today is just another day without you.
remembering your face in my mind.
Wishing that I could see you for just one moment of this day.
Today is just another day of thinking about you.
When you're all that's on my mind,
writing these silly poems seem to be the only things that help.
Putting thoughts of you on paper is the only way to get my feelings out.
Today is just another day without being in your arms.
When I long to be held, I miss your touch.
Not able to lay by you and wrap my arms around you,
resting my head on your chest until your hearbeat is the only thing that I can hear.
Today is just another day of not seeing you.
Not looking at your face,
not being able to stare into your eyes.
A day that I can not kiss your lips.
Today is just another day without you.
No comments:
Post a Comment