Welcome message

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" - Dr. Seuss

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hear Me Out

I thought this was over.. I thought the pain was finally gone,
you picked me up when I was weak and loved me until I became strong.
My empty heart was full of bliss and overwhelming joy..
I thought our love would last this time but you threw me away like an old, unwanted toy.
Here I am.. crying over you again..
please tell me when this pain will end.
I trusted you with all of my heart,
I should have known this was a mistake right from the start.
Why is love so cruel to me?
Tell me why this always ends with me crying down on my knees..
You always believe everyone else,
how do you think that makes me feel about myself?
There's no reason why you should look at me in disguist,
when have I ever done anything to make you loose trust?
I don't deserve all of this doubt...
it's time for you to hear me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment